Monday 1 June 2009

a bit of glamour


I can't believe it has ben so long since I posted, I have been so busy and also been on holiday (nightmare).
Here is a card I made when I got back, it is for my brother to give to his ex mother in law for her birthday.
How its done
I used the My Craft Studio CD carouel of classics disc 2 1920-1939, it has some great images backgrounds etc and you can make you own too.
I used things already on the cd, Black mask backgroud, mask girl with fan topper and black mask image. I cut a strip of backing paper and stuck it to the edge of red glitter card then stuck black ribbon down the side with clear gems stuck to it, I attatched the girl topper at an angle, cut out the mask and decorated it with gems and glitter glue, I glued some gems to black marabou feathers and attatched them to the side of the mask then used silocone glue to stick the mask to the bottom of the card so it was raised

No comments:

Post a Comment