Tuesday 16 March 2010

Sorry my compter has been off but here is soe cards I have made

Hi all, can I firstly say a huge sorry for not blogging lately but I have had to reboot all my computers at home so I have been so busy sorting them out.
I have also made a few cards, I went to make my mothers day cards and guess what I had no ink left in my printer and of course I had left it too late to order some so i had tomake 3 cards without a printer. I didn't relise hw much I relied on the printer so I have decided not to order any ink for a week and see what cards I can come up with just using stash.
The first one is the card I gave to my mam I stitched this card with a pattern from Sam I used red ang gold metalic thread and the butter flies are 3d peeloffs from Wilkinsons.


This one is for Ians mam. Made with 3d peeloffs again on lilac card. I used a punch I bought ages ago and hardly use and put holographic paper behind it. I then finished it off with white ribbon and gold border and corner peeloffs.



I made this one for my Brother to give to my Mam. I used a digi stamp is Archie a freebie from Little Musings, I coloured him using promarkers and made a shaker card with a bubble front, added a couple of peeloffs and a flower. Archie even looks a little bit like my brother Spencer lol



These are another couple of stitched cards from Sam
The first one was an order for a friend and the second one for my Mam to give a friend a work who lost his Mam on Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment